Investments of approximately INR 3,100 crores have been announced in the Tamil Nadu Defence Corridor
An established TIDCO Aerospace park with 250 acres (expandable to 500 acres)
An Aircraft MRO (Maintenance Repair Overhauling) facility in Krishnagiri and an upcoming MRO facility in Chennai will further catalyze industry growth
An Advanced Computing & Design Engineering Centre (ACDEC) for Aerospace Industry in TIDCO Aerospace & Defence Park will offer cutting edge technology and state-of-the-art infrastructure to support incubation and innovation in the Aerospace Industry
Aerospace Components Manufacturing Companies
Aerospace Engineers Graduate Every Year
Tamil Nadu’s Pride
A leader in providing integrated automation and software solutions, including process solutions and building solutions. It has a wide product portfolio in environmental and combustion controls, and sensing and control, and also provides engineering services in the field of automation and control....Read More
They drive business outcomes for OEMs using digital initiatives like Design System Integration, Model-Based Design, Digital Manufacturing, Digital Twin, Immersive Crew & Maintenance Training, Connected Aircraft, Real-Time Remote Maintenance Support, and Predictive Maintenance....Read More
Taneja Aerospace & Aviation Ltd has an arrangement with Air Works Commercial MRO Services (P) Limited for their Commercial Aircraft and MRO business at TAAL’s private airfield at Hosur, near Bangalore....Read More
The Sanmina Chennai facility provides complete design solutions for leading telecommunications, medical, storage & computing, avionics, industrial and multimedia companies. They combine the advantages of a best-cost region with world-class design services for printed circuit board (PCB) layout, test, design for manufacture (DFX), VAVE, component engineering, test engineering, sustaining engineering and New Product Introduction (NPI)....Read More
- Commercial aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) is an essential requirement to ensure that aircraft are maintained in pre-determined conditions of airworthiness to safely transport passengers and cargo.
- Taneja Aerospace & Aviation Limited (TAAL) and Air Works India (Engg) have entered into an aviation infrastructure-Airfield & MRO facility agreement for the establishment of commercial aircraft, and maintenance and operating of aviation infrastructure at TAAL's private airfield (licensed) at Hosur.
- The lands will be purchased by these groups through an SPV and an MoU. For Airports, this will include operation, management as well as development of these airports and would be done through the Public-Private Partnership Appraisal Committee (PPPAC).
- Due to its weather and landscapes, the state offers the potential to establish flying schools for single-engine aircraft and multi-engine flight simulator. With so many airports in one state, TN can be a home to Ground school is conducted both in classrooms equipped with modern audio-visual aids and in outdoors.
- With the increase in traffic for both passenger & cargo aviation services in the state, the government has put in place a program for directing investments in the Airport infrastructure – through both internal resource mobilization, as well as through private sector participation in modernizing specific Airports. The state government has formulated State Government Support Agreement to provide support to the projects in matters relating to the removal of encroachments or procurement of additional land for development of an airport, removal of obstruction outside the airport boundary to ensure safe and efficient air traffic movement, and to improve the surface access to the airport and to provide utilities like water, power, etc
When L&T was looking to set up a mega shipyard along the coastline of India, Tamil Nadu Government came forward to provide a contiguous land of 1225 acres with a waterline of 2.2 km, ideally suited for setting up the shipyard. Towards the resettlement of fishermen living in the identified land, Tamil Nadu Government provided suitable alternate land nearby where L&T built a colony along with temples, church and a school, successfully implementing Resettlement program. L&T would like to place on record our sincere appreciation and thanks to the Government of Tamil Nadu for their unstinted support in setting up the shipyard and operations.