Procedure for Drawal of Water by Industry from a Public Source

Before Purchasing Land, Ensure the following steps are complete: The District Collector accords permission for drawal of water of less than 1 mgd in consultation with W.R.D., subject to clearance from Pollution Control Board and availabilty of water. For industrial use, necessary Government order has to be obtained through the Regional Chief Engineer. To draw water of 1 mgd and above from Government sources for industrial/ drinking water use etc., approval of Government is essential. Prior to that approval of the Water utilization Committee/ Technical Committee is required.